- worker's first and last name, and claim number
- payee details
- name of the medical practitioner or service provider who provided the service
- SIRA workers compensation approval number or medical practitioner's Health Insurance Commission provider number (where applicable)
- date of service
- SIRA workers compensation payment classification code or AMA item number where applicable.
- service cost for each SIRA workers compensation payment classification code or AMA item number and service duration (if applicable
- date of invoice (must be on the day of or after last date of service listed on the invoice)
To prevent delays in payment, these details will need to be provided on all invoices.
Invoices should be submitted within 30 calendar days of the service being provided.