Have your say
- removing the option for employers to establish shared return to work programs
- a new clause providing that an application for an insurer or self-insurer licence is to be in the ‘approved’ form
- a new clause prescribing the process for notifying a medical practitioner who is required to attend the Workers Compensation Commission for cross-examination on the contents of a medical report
- updating prescribed medical tests and results relating to brucellosis, Q fever, and leptospirosis (in Schedule 2) to reflect the latest case definitions from the NSW Control Guidelines for Public Health Units
- aligning it with recent reforms to the workers compensation and legal profession legislation
- updating references to other legislative instruments
- removing certain penalty notice offences (in Schedule 5)
- removing unnecessary and redundant clauses
- improving and clarifying wording in certain clauses
A fact sheet is also available that provides an overview of the amendments.
If you can't use our online form, you can email your submission to ORG.Admin@finance.nsw.gov.au. We will publish your submission if not told otherwise.
If you can't provide your submission electronically, you can send your submission by mail to:
Office of the registrar General
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001