We have a payment system that requires itemised invoices.
The system enables consistent data to be collected from service providers and insurers.
It also ensures accurate payments in accordance with gazetted fee schedules.
- worker's first and last name, and claim number
- payee details
- name of the medical practitioner or service provider who provided the service
- SIRA workers compensation approval number or medical practitioner's Health Insurance Commission provider number (where applicable)
- date of service
- SIRA workers compensation payment classification code or AMA item number where applicable. Refer to either the claims technical manual for:
- service cost for each SIRA workers compensation payment classification code or AMA item number and service duration (if applicable)
- date of invoice (must be on the day of or after last date of service listed on the invoice)
To prevent delays in payment, these details will need to be provided on all invoices.
Invoices must be submitted within 30 calendar days of the service being provided
Send your invoices to the injured worker’s insurer.