When considering what tasks to offer your worker, consider those closest to their pre-injury duties as the first option.
You can also consider:
- changing their hours of work
- modifying their duties
- giving them a different job
- providing training opportunities
- trying a different workplace
- a combination of these options.
When providing suitable work, you must seek to ensure that work is so far as reasonably practicable the same as, or equivalent to, the role in which the worker was in at the time of the injury.