Your employer may have a return to work coordinator. If so, this person is one of the people you will have the most contact with.
Return to work coordinators:
- will work with you and your supervisor
- help coordinate your recovery at work
- are a key link between you and the rest of your support team
- are your main contacts regarding your recovery at work progress and any issues you have at work
- can organise workplace modifications or equipment to help you recover.
If your employer does not have a return to work coordinator there should be someone else who is responsible for recovery at work at your workplace.
It's your employer's responsibility to know if they are required to have a return to work coordinator.