This program can be used to purchase equipment or make modifications to help you recover at work or start work with a new employer.
Equipment and workplace modifications can be specific to your functional requirements or necessary for you to start a new role.
Read the equipment and workplace modification program guidance material for more information.
You are eligible if you:
- are receiving or entitled to receive weekly workers compensation payments when the program commences
- haven’t accepted a commutation or work injury damages settlement
- have used your entitlement to new employment assistance – if starting work with a new employer.
How to apply
- determine if this program is suitable for you, can help you with equipment or workplace modifications that meet your needs and can be funded under this program.
- arrange completion of the vocational program details form
- organise insurer approval
- organise payment for program costs using the vocational claim for payment form.
If your request to use a SIRA-funded program has not been approved, find out how to request a review of a program decision.