Your employer may have a return to work coordinator. If so, this person is one of the people you will have the most contact with.
Return to work coordinators:
- will work with you and your supervisor
- help coordinate your recovery at work
- where appropriate, liaise with the rest of your support team
- are your main contacts regarding your recovery at work progress and any issues you have at work
- help identify workplace modifications or equipment to help you recover.
If your employer does not have a return to work coordinator there should be someone else at your workplace who can help you.