I have been on holidays and my employer won’t let me back to work and has told me to self isolate. Who pays my weekly payments?

If you are still entitled to weekly payments you will continue to receive them.

You can discuss with your employer and insurer the details of your return to work and what this will mean for your particular circumstances. You can always contact the Workers Compensation Review Officer for assistance on 13 94 76.