Can I access any of the Commonwealth and NSW Government COVID-19 financial supports if I’m receiving workers compensation weekly payments?

If you are entitled to receive workers compensation weekly payments, you will continue to receive these payments.

If you wish to access any other financial support available from the Commonwealth or NSW Government, you will need to discuss your circumstances with the agency managing the support package.  They will need to be informed that you receive workers compensation weekly payments so that they can better understand your circumstances.