No. To issue a certificate, the physiotherapist or psychologist must:
- have general registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (NSW) No 86a
- be providing treatment for all of a claimant’s injuries as a result of the motor accident.
- refer the person back to the medical practitioner if an injured person is receiving concurrent treatment from another health practitioner
- use the certificate of fitness / certificate of capacity - treating physiotherapist or psychologist form
- only certify a person’s capacity for weekly entitlements