Liberty Holdings Australia Limited, (‘LHA’) has applied to the State Insurance Regulatory Authority for a group self-insurer licence covering the following wholly owned employing subsidiaries:
- InfraBuild (Manufacturing) Pty Ltd
- InfraBuild NSW Pty Ltd
- InfraBuild Wire Pty Ltd
- InfraBuild (Newcastle) Pty Ltd
- OneSteel Recycling Pty Ltd
- InfraBuild Trading Pty Ltd
- Austube Mills Pty Ltd
- SSX Services Pty Ltd
- The Australian Steel Company (Operations) Pty Ltd
- Steelforce Australia Pty Ltd
LHA group’s principal activities comprises a steel supply chain from raw materials to manufacturing and distribution. It has a portfolio of brands, products and services across domestic construction and agriculture.
Submissions are invited from interested stakeholders regarding LHA’s self-insurer licence application. Submissions are due by Friday, 15 May 2020.
Please email your submission to SelfSpecialisedInsurers@sira.nsw.gov.au