Australian Unity Limited, (‘AUL’) has applied to the State Insurance Regulatory Authority for a workers compensation group self-insurer licence covering the following wholly owned employing subsidiaries:
- Australian Unity Group Services Pty Ltd
- Australian Unity Better Living Services Pty Ltd
- Australian Unity Care Services Pty Ltd
- Australian Unity Home Care Service Pty Ltd
- Better Home Care Pty Ltd
- Australian Retirement Living Management Pty Ltd
- KNS Essential Care Pty Ltd
AUL group’s principal activities are the provision of a range of products and services to serve members and customers with their savings, financial security, healthcare, retirement living needs, home care and disability services.
Submissions are invited from interested stakeholders regarding AUL’s workers compensation self-insurer licence application. Submissions are due by Friday 7 February 2020.
Please email your submission to email@example.com