How to get HBC cover

Home building compensation cover is only available from a single provider operated by the NSW Government – icare HBCF. icare distributes its insurance product only through brokers it has approved and which are published on its website. There are no other licensed insurers or providers authorised to offer home building compensation cover in NSW.