The following schedules have been proclaimed and are available on the NSW Legislation website.
Commencing from 1 January 2019:
- dispute resolution provisions (including notification of claims)
- referral of matters to approved medical specialists at the Workers Compensation Commission
- mandatory reporting
- restriction of commutation for medical expenses compensation for workers eligible under the National Insurance Injury Scheme
- the notification of workers compensation information by employers.
The following changes to the Regulation will also take effect on 1 January 2019:
- changes to notification of insurer decisions
- procedures for internal reviews following a work capacity decision
- mobile devices as a method to notify workers of return to work programs
- other minor related matters.
Scheduled previously commenced as at 1 December 2018 include:
- Schedule 5 (indexation provisions)
Schedules previously commenced as at 26 October 2018 include:
- Schedule 4 (information sharing provisions apart from mandatory reporting)
- Schedule 6 (motor accident provisions)
- Schedule 7.1 (SIRA board provision)
- Schedule 8 (savings and transitional provisions)
The following scheduled have not yet commenced:
- Schedule 3 (PIAWE provisions)
- Schedule 1.3  to