What is it about?
This face to face workshop explains:
- how to apply the Clinical Framework for the Delivery of Health Services
- the reasonable and necessary criteria for decision making
- case studies of complex rehabilitation programs guided by CTP injury management advisors.
Who should attend?
- Allied health professionals who have experience working in the NSW Motor Accidents CTP Scheme
- Single discipline health providers and rehabilitation providers or case managers
Note: Attendees are expected to have completed the Providing health services in the NSW motor accidents CTP scheme online module.
$55 (GST inclusive)
Upcoming workshop dates
|Monday 16 October||Registration - 8.45am |
Workshop - 9.00am to 4.00pm
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2000
|This workshop is fully subscribed. Your name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be contacted should there be any cancellations.|
Booking this workshop
Help and information
For more information, email us at workshopMAIR@sira.nsw.gov.au.