What is this course about?
This online training module has been developed for allied health practitioners working with people injured in motor vehicle accidents and claiming through the NSW motor accidents CTP scheme.
The module includes:
- an overview of the NSW motor accidents CTP scheme
- the claims process
- the principles for treating people with compensable injuries
- information on providing allied health services in the motor accidents CTP scheme
- tips to help solve problems and disagreements.
Who should attend?
- all allied health professionals who are new to, or need a refresher on working with people injured in motor vehicle accidents and claiming through the NSW motor accidents CTP scheme
- people who complete this module and quiz obtain a certificate of completion and can place their name on the SIRA workshop attendee register
It takes about 45 minutes to review the course material and complete the quiz.
Booking this course
This training module is provided through the Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) website.
Help and more information
If you’re having troubling logging in, contact PIEF directly on 03 9940 4893.
For more information, email us at workshopMAIR@sira.nsw.gov.au.