What is it about?
This face to face workshop gives decision makers and service providers the opportunity to share information and experiences about goal setting. This course will:
- improve understanding of the role of goal setting in rehabilitation
- improve your understanding of the factors affecting the development and use of goals in rehabilitation
- improve your ability to work collaboratively with clients to develop client-centred goals and rehabilitation plans
- improve your ability to write, review and use client-centred SMART rehabilitation goals using the SMARTAAR goal process
- increase your knowledge of how to incorporate client-centred goals in rehabilitation plans.
Who should attend?
Service providers and funding agency staff (insurers and icare staff) working in both schemes.
There are no upcoming dates at this time. To register your interest in attending this course, email workshopMAIR@sira.nsw.gov.au.
Booking this workshop
Help and more information
For more information, email us at workshopMAIR@sira.nsw.gov.au.