Medical specialists and consulting physicians

Practitioners recognised as specialists or consultant physicians under the Health Insurance Act may be involved in a worker’s injury management and recovery at/return to work.

Medical specialists may also be required to give an expert opinion to help in the assessment of a claim, or assist with a dispute or settlement. For more information see:

You can also contact us if you have any questions.