The DRS Legal Portal is an online tool that lawyers can use to lodge applications and communicate with DRS regarding personal injury disputes.
- Lawyers representing insurers must use the DRS Legal Portal for all dispute applications and communications with DRS
- For lawyers representing claimants, the DRS Legal Portal is the preferred method for lodging applications and communicating with DRS
What can you use the DRS Legal Portal for?
Lawyers can use the Portal to:
- Lodge dispute applications online on behalf of Claimants or Insurers
- Upload and view documents related to applications
- Communicate digitally with DRS
- Track progress and receive dispute outcomes in real-time
What are the benefits of using the DRS Legal Portal?
- The Portal provides a single place to interact with DRS
- All data related to a dispute application is available in one place and digitally accessible
- Only need to store a single version of each document
- You don’t need to email, post or courier documents to DRS
- More efficient interaction between DRS and Claimants, Insurers, Legal Representatives and Decision Makers
- More streamlined and timely processing for the parties you represent
Where can you get help using the DRS Legal Portal?
If you need help, please call DRS on 1800 34 77 88. We’re happy to help you through the process.