Issued in accordance with section 7.36(5) of the Motor Accident Injuries Act 2017.
- Claimant: AER
- Insurer: Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
- Date of Accident: 14 October 2018
- DRS Reference: 10088977
- Date of Internal Review: 19 March 2019
- DRS Claims Assessor: Colin Stoten
- Date of Decision: 29 May 2019
The findings of the assessment of this dispute are as follows
- For the purposes of Section 3.11 and 3.28 the motor accident was caused either wholly or mostly by the fault of the injured person.
- Legal Costs: The amount of legal costs assessed is NIL.
A brief statement of my reasons for this determination are attached to this certificate