A dispute about permanent impairment

If you disagree with your permanent impairment assessment, you can initiate your own assessment.

If this results in a different outcome to that of your insurer you can dispute your permanent impairment assessment by:

  • requesting a review by the insurer
  • contacting the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (WIRO) on 13 94 76
  • lodging a dispute with the Workers Compensation Commission