A dispute about permanent impairment

If you disagree with your permanent impairment assessment, you can initiate your own assessment.

If this results in a different outcome to that of your insurer you can dispute your permanent impairment assessment:

  • request a review by the insurer
  • contact the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (WIRO) on 13 94 76
  • lodge a dispute with the Workers Compensation Commission