We can find out for you which CTP insurer you need to claim with and help you get in contact with them. Just follow the steps in this form below.
Terms and conditions
I understand that:
- All of the above information is provided to SIRA voluntarily,
- SIRA will provide this information to the relevant CTP insurer,
- This form is not a claim for an injury or compensation, and there are strict timeframes in which a claim must be submitted/lodged, and
- I am aware that I can contact the CTP Assist on 1300 656 919 if I have any questions, for example about how and when to make a claim.
If I am completing this on behalf of an injured person:
- I have consent from that individual or I have authority to provide their details including their personal information and details of their accident.
- They understand and give consent for their data to be used for the purposes listed below.
I give consent for the information I have provided to be used for the following purposes:
- Identifying the CTP insurer relevant to my situation, and giving the above information collected by SIRA to that CTP insurer,
- Allowing SIRA to provide me with guidance on next steps suitable to my situation, and
- Allowing SIRA to contact me to follow up on my experience, and collect this data for research purposes.
The information I have provided will be stored by SIRA. I may contact SIRA on 1300 656 919 or via SIRA’s contact details identified at https://www.sira.nsw.gov.au if I wish to access or correct any information that has been collected.
If you or someone you care about has been in an accident, our Injury Advice Centre has general information about treatment and recovery. Read more
You don’t need to attach any formal documentation or detailed descriptions at this point. The information we ask you to provide will be enough for us to find the right CTP insurer.
Don’t forget we’re here to help. You can call our CTP Assist on 1300 656 919.