People injured on NSW roads are supported during their claim and recovery by SIRA’s CTP Assist.
What is CTP Assist?
CTP Assist provides information and support for people injured in motor accidents in NSW and to other users of the compulsory third party (CTP) Green Slip scheme like health providers, hospitals and lawyers.
For people injured on or after 1 December 2017, CTP Assist will contact you at key points to support you with your claim and recovery. CTP Assist also provides information and support to people injured before 1 December 2017.
Before you read further, watch this short video about CTP Assist.
CTP Assist’s promise is to:
- be proactive in supporting recovery
- empower people by ensuring they know what they’re doing and how to do it
- keep it simple and make the experience easier, so that the focus is on recovery
- be respectful of people’s circumstances and needs and support them accordingly
- act with integrity to ensure people are treated equally and get the best outcome.
How can CTP Assist help?
You can contact CTP Assist if you need help with:
- finding out which insurer to claim with
- submitting a claim
- accessing injury recovery information and online resources
- disputing an insurer’s decision
- accessing legal services and local community services.
How do I contact CTP Assist?
CTP Assist can be contacted by:
- phone: 1300 656 919
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org