The JobCover placement program funds up to $27,400 in incentives for employers to employ a worker with a motor accident injury.
What is it?
The program is designed to help you secure ongoing employment with a new employer. To encourage an employer to offer you a job, incentive payments for up to 12 months will be available for an eligible employer.
Incentive payments increase according to the length of time you remain employed:
- up to $400 per week for first 12 weeks (maximum of $4,800)
- up to $500 per week for next 14 weeks (maximum $7,000)
- up to $600 per week for next 26 weeks (maximum $15,600).
- Read the jobcover program - information sheet for workers and employers
- The SIRA guide for CTP vocational support, especially pages 12-16, has more information on eligibility and applying
- See the CTP vocational support program application form
- Talk to your CTP insurer.