To facilitate prompt payment, we suggest you:
- include the appropriate service code/s with your invoice (available in the motor accidents guide for allied health practitioners).
- issue the account in the form of a tax invoice and include:
- the injured person’s name
- date of accident
- the insurer’s reference/claim number
- the provider’s ABN, address and GST (if applicable)
- send accounts directly to the CTP Green Slip insurer. It is difficult to ensure timely submission of accounts by other parties (for example, an injured person or their solicitor).
- direct all enquiries about payment to the claims officer you have been dealing with.