What can I do to get paid quickest?

To facilitate prompt payment, we suggest you:

  • include the appropriate service code/s with your invoice (available in the motor accidents guide for allied health practitioners).
  • issue the account in the form of a tax invoice and include:
    • the injured person’s name
    • date of accident
    • the insurer’s reference/claim number
    • the provider’s ABN, address and GST (if applicable)
  • send accounts directly to the CTP Green Slip insurer. It is difficult to ensure timely submission of accounts by other parties (for example, an injured person or their solicitor).
  • direct all enquiries about payment to the claims officer you have been dealing with.