Who can complete this form?

You can complete this form if:

  • you've been injured in a motor vehicle accident in NSW, and
  • you have (or are likely to have) medical expenses and/or loss of income, and
  • you have not yet lodged a claim for this injury.

Another person (eg parent or other family member, other representative) can also fill out this form on your behalf.